Membership fees are now due please.
- Last shoot of the year will be the 21st of December and will be the Christmas fun shoot, we return on the 4th of January 2018.
- The Bowman of Rutland are running the 17th Indoor WA Tournament - you can download the entry for her (PDF). WA18 2018 Entry Form.pdf
- There is no archery on the 23rd and 30th of November due to mock exams at the college.
JSeptember 2017 -
- Reminder as above membership fees are due please.
- Added content to the Juniors page, featuring Megan and her exploits in the years junior completion shoots.
- Under Members -> Cloud Shoots, a write up on the success one member has had dabbling in the dark arts (with photos).
August 2017 -
- Creating of a Juniors page - awaiting content (hint hint!)
- New page under members, club documents - constitution moved to it, also 2017 AGM minutes now also available in PDF.
- The Club Constitution can be downloaded from the Members->Club Documents page as and Adobe PDF (Adobe Acrobat is required).
- Added some more 2017 photos - thanks to Steven Havers.
- Members page - Fees for 2017/2018 with the addition of a family discount.
- Members outdoor fun shoot - August 27th, usual time 12pm till 2pm, shoot different targets and out door skill shoots, bring some food and drink for a picnic midway through.
July 2017 - The container finally moved to Heath Lane
June 2017 -
- Added 4 new pages under "Gallery" for 80's photo's 1 & 2 + club photo from 1998 on main gallery page, some photo's from 2004 to 2010. Keep the pictures coming!
- At some point the container will be moved to Heathlane Academy, the initial attempt was stopped by rain!
- AGM set for Thursday July 27th - 7:30pm @ Jackie's Bar - Green Towers,
May 2017 - Hinckley Archery Club now has a Facebook group, its an open group and membership can be requested.